One and Only Team
Sunday, March 8, 2009
  Updated in Nov.(b4 we go australia)(AMANDA)
PSLE RESULTS N MATCH AGAINST SELANGOR!


Omg,ths morning,tk results liao.Damn nervous..We n de parents settle dwn at de school hall,i was sitting in between Amos n Wei Ling....When Mr Chin showed us our results 4 de whole school,we r lk always bttr dan in de NAtionals!YEAH!!!n 90% more s express!!!yeah,every1 so happy.Amos keep using his kickapoo soft drink n hit de floor haha.Dan we go 2 our class.Mdm Wong sy all subjects no1 failed...6 ppl go NA.Lucky i go EXPRESS bt cnt go NYGH..i was so sad.....Nw i m in confussion sia,dunno wad 2 do...whr 2 go!!!Dan alot of thm ask me hw much i gt,Nicholas gt 226 sia!!!bad lol..haha..n FYI,Lenice gt top!clap*clap*clap*, n Soon dan others...Javier said his mother cry?she sat on de chair lk fainted liao haha...><....So when i saw my results,i was lk gona cry.bt wad past hv alrdy been done...so i couldn't gt 2 my dream school,Nanyang..I feel so sry 2 my Coaches n Nanyang Coach,she really wan me 2 gt in badly...When she came 2 look 4 us,she told me nt 2 ply basketball nxt yr,study well so dat when Sec 2,i cn transfer...I almost wana cry...Aftr i chge my jersey 4 ltr tounament,we basketball plyrs some only lar took pics...so touching...><....Dan Lloryd n NAm Shen ply against me in basketball,v.cute sia thy all.cuze thy shorter dan me so i just us my hand 2 block thm,thy cnt c de board haha...><...Dan Coach came n gv us de jersey which we hv 2 gv bck,nt fair haha...Dan mine was lk SO BIG SIA!!bt wad cn i do...so i take out de white shirt i wore just in case,2 big lar,bt i dun wan cuze v.hot..Dan i come out,was lk v.big haha...The jersey s lk my school de..V.nice haha..Dan 2st quater,Leah,Yue Ting,Artica,Me n 1 more plyr whom i kindof 4gt...Dan we strt 2 ply,1 of de referee,old old de was de referee we ply against Kranji de...lol,WE saw Uncle Jimmy,de referee,MY TEAM,PCPS lk de!He s a fair n square referee..haha...Thr s a no.13 girl frm Selangor,wa lao,Big size sia,i tot she boy leh...When my teamates double team her,she still cn shot wa lao...PPl foul her also nid 2 shout so loud,v.bei song lol...Dan our coach switch plyrs,we hv 3 groups as we hv 15 plyrs...I score bout 8 points...2 underbasket,other 1,was,tai ko de...frm far away..Once i got de ball,i bounce abit dan shot..Dan my team was lk"YEAH!clap*clap*clap*haha"...My Coach said dat was a nice shot bt de last throw was nt gd...De no.13 frm Selangor was supposed 2 be guard by Leah,bt cuze chge plyrs so i BLOCK HER...Leah was rite she s sweaty sia...I block her quite tight,i v.happy...Once she go underbasket i push her away,dan shout so loud..WTFH lol...><...Dan Coach quickly ask us 2 gv bck de jersey as she nid 2 go liao.so i quickly go toilet n chge...She tot i was wearing de t-shirt...haha..Dan she told us bout hw we plyed 2dy,she praise me 4 blocking de no.13 as she dun wan de no.13 n 14 2 gt de ball n shoot,i was happy arh...da n Yu Zhen lk clap hand 4 me haha...Coach sy she would lk 2 hv as bck as a team 2gether...Well 2dy,we did quite well,i m happy 2...Dan i was talking 2 my frens,dat Myron come again,call me again,i pretend nt 2 hear haha...Dan Ms Chin,Me,Veronique n Wei Ling go mac n eat,Ms Chin left 1st dan de 3 of us waited outside 4 my mum,dan Mernard n his dad walk out,we keep looking at him,wondering who he was...dan he wave at me,haha.....Wad a day,i will nvr 4gt.
 
Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

COMBINED SCHOOL TEAM
Photobucket
We are the Combined School Team'08
We have Represented Singapore in the Pacific School Games in 2008.
We are players that came from different schools and yet form into a bonded team.
We are 13 years old this year (:
"We all have ability. The difference is how we use it."
We are Made Up Of:
Jian Fu,Alvin,Xi Beng,Mernard,Ridzuan,Haziq,Heng Wei,Myron,Danny,Tay Wee,Ming Shun,Bao Kun,Pin Xiu,Emalina,Amanda,Veronique,Chu Yin,Isabel,Rong Ying,Penielle,Syafirah,Huda,Yuan Ru and Sharon (:
Archives
February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / July 2009 / August 2009 / September 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / March 2010 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Sweet Escapes


Lets Talk