One and Only Team
Sunday, March 8, 2009
  Updated on 8.12.08(Amanda)
COMBINED SCHOOL TRIP 2 AUSTRALIA,CANBERRA N SYDNEY! Dec 7, '08 10.22 A.M



COMBINED SCHOOL TRIP 2 AUSTRALIA,CANBERRA N SYDNEY! Dec 7, '08 10:22 AM
for everyone
WOW!I came bck frm Australia yesterdy...De Trip WAS SUPER FUN,SAD,COOL,LOVE IN AIR BT MOST OF ALL,DE GD EXPERIENCES WE BROUGHT BCK!On de 1st dy,aftr dinner,Mernard call n ask whr i was dan ask me 2 meet him at T3 de counter whr we should meet...Yuan Ru family n Mine went 2gether,dan we meet de rest.When de reach thr,almost all of thm check-in their luggage liao,so me n Yuan Ru quickly go n check-in.Wow,my luggage was lk 16.4kg!heavy sia...Dan Sharon came,guess wad?her luagge was lk so small!!!The smalliest leh...Dan i saw Mernard n his bro n dad...Veronique n Chu Yin told me dat Mernard's Dad ask who s amanda as Mernard keep asking 4 me,haha...Dan aftr we check-in our luagges,we hv 2 go departure liao,Mr Wong said aftr we show thm our passport,de girls hv 2 stand in a straight line n bow n wave 2 our parents,so de boys did 1st as all of thm hv check liao...Dan i quickly organise thm n 1,2,3we bow,smile n wave...I dunno wave 2 who leh,cuze my parents gone bck liao haha...dan was lk we walk 2 de departure 30 smthing...We walk n laught alot sia,haha...We took de travellator,wow,alot of thm sia...dan so slow sm more haha.Mernard n duno hu went infront n took pics...dan thy go n walk on de travellator bt de opp.way haha...dan when we reach thr,we cnt go in 1st,still early so Mr Wong n de other officials let us go walk around,dan at 11.30p.m,meet at de meeting place...Veronique,Chu Yin,Yuan Ru n Me went 2 burger king!Veronique treated us wif drinks haha..dan at 11.30 go meeting area...Veronique n Chu Yin went 2 tk de shuttle bus,Me n Yuan Ru dun dare,scared go wrong place...Me n Yuan Ru took de travellator,dan we pass de sign:Shuttle bus frm T3-other Terminals,dan We tot Veronique n Chu yin took de wrong 1 dan suddenly thy were infront of us haha..!!so funny dan we went 2 meeting area dan departure area dan plane..Wow in de plane,i sleep,eat,watch tv,talk n mostly SLEEP!!tiring sia...Mr Ho was sitting infront of me haha...Veronique,sitting window sit,Chu Yin,middle dan Me,de 3 of us,girls was sitting around wif de boys while de other girls sit other places 2gether!haha..Sharon v.ke lian,she siting alone bt nxt 2 her,r our girls team plyrs bt hv a gap in btw...Mernard dan use ppr n wrote notes 2 me,we use ppr 2 chat as we r both shy haha...Finally aftr long hrs of flight,we reached SDYNEY!!!IT was in de morning dan,we took our luggages n leave de airport n took de bus 4 a little tour...We went 2 c sm sceneries,SDYNEY S BEAUTIFUL!!Dan we hv our lunch ourself bt de lunch was provided,ME,CHU YIN,VERONIQUE,YUAN RU N SHARON went inside a building 2 hv our lunch no place 2 sit so we sat on a long bench(if u cn call dat),DE LUNCH WAS SUPER NT NICE,HAMBURGER WIF SO MNY VEGETABLE!HEARD DAT DE BOYS THROW AWAY N BOUGHT THEIR OWN LUNCH,HAHA...MY TEAM 2! We settle at our hostel soon in de evening,v.beautiful sceneries...Sharon,Chu Yin,Veronique n Me share room 11.Chu Yin n Veronique went 4 a quick evening walk,i asked thm 2 help me tk pics.At nite we hv our dinner,dan we will always hv a TEAM MEETING at de Conference Room,Mr Wong would brief us bout our match,dan Mr Tan on our outfits,dan Ms Wong would do a briefing bout our altittue,dan our Coach...OUR 1ST match was on Sun against NSW(NEW SOUTH WALES)thy hv mny tall plyrs,bt in de end de score was 32(SINGAPORE):99(NSW)our Coach ask us nt 2 let thm go over 100,wa so heng sia haha...De nxt dy,de girl team dun hv any matches so we went 2 support de boys team at de Belconnen center.While de boys hving warm ups,Coach ask us 2 practise 4 our nxt match,5 vs 5,we hv 2 wea our JACKET 2 ply!while de other 5 tk out their jacket.weird rite haha...De boys match was v.close!70(SINGAPORE)VS 71(NT)aftr de game.Mryon was extremely sad..Heard dat de photographer tk pic of him aftr de game.WTH!y gt lk dat de...arh...Dan we settle at a place 2 hv our lunch...Mr Tan gv us a smthing lk nwsppr which updated de latest games,dan hv my name on it only my surname,LIM,15 points wooh!!!LOV3 IT!!...So well,i guess of all de matches,Mryon n I was de top scorer,lk sis lk bro huh haha..He keep calling me Da jie,until i told him i m younger dan him haha...Of all de matches,i love de last match!!!De 2nd last match was v.dissapointed...Mr Ho was extremely sad,I cried...I actually hv 4 fouls liao,dan last 1 i charging foul!wt,dan i fell on de person n hurt my bck,my teamates help 2 gt me up 2 de bench,Mryon,Danny n my some of my teamates cm n surround me n ask if i m ok...Mernard was helping me 2 by blowing air haha...I would nvr 4gt ths touching incident.aftr de game,we hv a team meeting,Mr Ho was disappointed,he told us 2 apologise 2 Mr Wong,every1 strt 2 hv tears rolling dwn,Mr Wong gv each of us a High 5...he said we did our best...Dan i went 2 apologise 2 Mr Ho 2...Wow,aftr de game,my bck hurts sia.Chu Yin,Yuan Ru n Me,3 of us go treatment rm sia.I guess we go 2 australia s 2 gt injured haha...De last game,was de MY BEST GAME EVER IN MY LIFE...against A.C.T...De 1st n 2nd quater,i didn't ply really well till 3rd n 4th quarter,DAN I PLY WELL SIA...DE 1ST FEW SHOTS,I SHOT IN LEH...WOW,GT LUCK SIA WHEN OUR U-18 BOYS N GIRLS CAME,HAHA...MY TEAM WAS LK CRAZY SIA when i shot in haha...I ALSO DIDN'T NOE I COULD PLYED DAT WELL,MR HO WAS LK,"GD!PATIENCE,PATIENCE!..."DE SCORED DIFF.WAS LK 40-50 PLUS DAN DE 3RD,4TH QUARTER I GUESS I HELP DE TEAM 2 PULL UP,I DID ALOT OF LAY-UP...BAD,CNT C OUR BOYS PLY AS THY R ALSO PLYING 2...SO IN DE END,DE SCORE WAS 41(SINGAPORE)VS 71(A.C.T)...WE WERE STILL HAPPY ALTHOUGHT WE LOST,CUZE WE PLYED WELL...aftr hand shake,we had a team meeting.MR Ho was happy,he told us dat,when u hv de patience n u plyed well,u will feel lk u r plying v.happyily..haha it was true."Ths s ur BEST game!"he added.I was happy.Dan we c our boys game,although thy lost,bt it was a gd game.Our last game was on fri,n on dat dy,it was my first time holding Mernards hand on de bus,haha,dat gave me gd luck....2mrw continue
 
Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

COMBINED SCHOOL TEAM
Photobucket
We are the Combined School Team'08
We have Represented Singapore in the Pacific School Games in 2008.
We are players that came from different schools and yet form into a bonded team.
We are 13 years old this year (:
"We all have ability. The difference is how we use it."
We are Made Up Of:
Jian Fu,Alvin,Xi Beng,Mernard,Ridzuan,Haziq,Heng Wei,Myron,Danny,Tay Wee,Ming Shun,Bao Kun,Pin Xiu,Emalina,Amanda,Veronique,Chu Yin,Isabel,Rong Ying,Penielle,Syafirah,Huda,Yuan Ru and Sharon (:
Archives
February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / May 2009 / June 2009 / July 2009 / August 2009 / September 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / March 2010 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

Sweet Escapes


Lets Talk